Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

The best Kids Academy Apps your your little Learner

Kids Academy | Educational Apps for Children

(((There are tons of apps out there aimed toward children! I know this but I have found 2 that are absolutely Amazing. There are no negative ads , and by that I mean Adult content that should never be on there. Read on to find out more about the 2 best apps for my child and yours! )))

screen520x924 (2)Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Game Educational Books & Free Songs

((This app is designed specifically for young children (and the young at heart)!
There are 10 different shapes that your child can choose from ( We prefer the Star).
Your child chooses a shape that they want and then they are told the name of that shape. They then can trace it with their little fingers that makes a jar fill with fireflies. Its kind of a reward for their good work Once your choose the shape, they will trace the shape to fill a jar with fireflies. After that shape is done they can move on and learn more shapes and how to draw then their-selves! It is an amazing and thriving way to help your little one become more aware of different shapes and how to draw them on their own! ))

Download Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Game

  screen520x924screen520x924 (1)

screen520x924 (4)Bugs, Shapes and Robots Face Paint for Toddlers

FREE for a limited time! (usually $2.99)

(((This app is perfect for any toddler or young child! The Graphics and illustrations are absolutely Amazing! My daughter (6) and I'll admit myself as well enjoy watching the short illustrations. It really keeps your child involved and alert. There are multiple types of activities your child can choose from. Recolonization, Writing, Reading and solving small mathematical problems and so much more. My daughter and I love this "Game" and I'm sure yours will as well.))

Download Bugs, Shapes, and Robots

This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media Blogger Network. All views & opinions expressed below are my own and are not influenced in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

articles