Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

About your Blogger!

ABOUT ME



Hello Readers. I am going to take this time to introduce myself to you all! My name is Amber.
I am a Mother of a beautiful, smart and thriving daughter and the wife of an amazing adrenaline fueled Man.
I enjoy trying out the latest products and letting not only my family, friends and readers know what I think about them, but also the manufacturers and sellers of these products as well! I also enjoy finding and sharing great deals, discounts, freebies as well as online earning opportunities.


Here are some more Random facts about myself! If you have anything you would like to know leave a comment and I'll get it added to the list and answered!
1. What is your middle name?: Ann
2. What is your favorite drink?: Coffee
3. What is your favorite song?: Alan Jackson - Chatahootchi
4. What is your favorite food?: Shrimp??
5. Are you Married?: Yes, Happily!
6. Do you have Children?: Yes!!
7. Favorite Color?: Green
8. Do you have any pets?: Yes, quite a few.
9. Do you work?: I am a full time homemaker!
10. What is your favorite TV show?: River Monsters
11. Do you have any hobbies?: Yes; Fishing, Photography, Tattooing, Dirt Track Racing, ect
12. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: No
13. Do you speak any other language?: Some Spanish, however, I speak Sarcasm fluently
14. How many siblings do you have?: 7+ Long Story
15. What is your favorite store?: Any store that has great deals!
16. Favorite restaurant?: Hibachi Supreme Buffet
17. Favorite Online Store?: Amazon
18. Favorite Blog?: I don’t have one; There are plenty out there that are fantastic!
19. Favorite Movie?: I really don't have a "Favorite". But Good Burger and Master of Disguise are at the top
20. Favorite Band?: D12, Maybe
21. PC or Mac?: PC
22. What phone do you have?: Droid
23. How tall are you?: 5'2" According to my state ID! We'll go with that
24. Can you cook?: Yes, but the question is “Do I cook?” Yes, I love to cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

articles