Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Make your car your own (Car accessory Review!)

Okay, so everyone can find a car that's good on gas, fits their family needs or just something they absolutely love! But why not personalize your baby and really make it your own?
I bought my "First" car a few months ago and I love it! She is my baby! So I'm going to share with you all how i mad her my own! And Where you can get some awesome accessories to get your baby the way you want it and shows off who you are!!


The seat covers were my 1st addition and then I just wanted more. So I found the valve and center covers and I just had to have them. They were very, surprisingly easy to put on I might add as well. Just unscrew the old valve covers and screw the new ones on and then just like a sticker, but a really awesome one, peel the 3d stickers off the packaging paper, center and press on! I did it myself with no help so we know it is an easy way to start customizing!
So this is What my baby looks like now (for now I should say) But here is a break down of where you can get some of the awesome car accessories :)

CAR SEAT COVER SET: $19.95 & $12.95 SHIPPING : http://amzn.to/1Aw9lVK

VALVE STEM CAPS : $10.00 & FREE SHIPPING : http://amzn.to/1F8DXZ7

WHEEL CENTER CAP DOME STICK ON'S : $9.99 & FREE SHIPPING : http://amzn.to/1ArWmEG







Looks Awesome Right?? I'm excited and I'm off to go find some more Great gifts for my baby!! Let me know what you get and if you need help finding a style or print I'll do my best to give you a hand or contact one of the great sellers listed above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

articles