Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Premium Magnetic Screen Door



Premium Magnetic Screen Door - KEEP BUGS OUT Lets Fresh Air
In. No More Mosquitos or Flying Insects. Instant Bug Mesh with
Top-to-Bottom Seal, Snaps Shut Like Magic for a Hands-Free Bug-Proof Curtain




My family and I have gone through
three other versions of this product,
(I will not mention the names or brands)
but in a matter of months they tore apart and or ripped.
I'm happy to say I've finally found one that is
still in use and working after almost a year!
We walk in and out of this screen on a regular
dayly basis, That's humans and pets about 50
trips back and forth through it and do not have
any issues of the screen not closing unlike the
other ones we had bought: Now theres no need to
double check before walking out. The Magnetic screen is adjustable.
I would and still will highly recommend
this version of a screen mesh door
This is defiantly worth the money and I do
and will recommend this to anyone looking for quality!
As always stay safe and buy with pride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

articles