Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

5 free items ~ With 1 Purchase!!

Displaying mmcd_fullbundle_stove.png

For me, January is all about starting the New Year with a clean slate. The holiday parties

are over, the presents are unwrapped, and the decorations are put away... which gives

me the chance to roll up my sleeves and tackle those nooks and crannies in need of

serious TLC (oven full of turkey drippings, I’m looking at you).

Unfortunately, nothing ruins the cleaning spirit faster than running out of dish soap with

a sink full of dirty dishes. And with all the shopping and rushing around I’ve been doing

over the last few weeks, the last thing I want to do is run to the store for cleaning

supplies.
Displaying mmcd_bakeflat_600.jpg

Luckily, ePantry does all the legwork for me. When I signed up, I answered a few

questions about my household needs and now they deliver just the right amount of

fantastic natural cleaning products to my door each month. Easy, right? I can customize

the month’s delivery  with just a few clicks, and I never run out of the products I love - like

Seventh Generation all-purpose cleaner, Method laundry detergent, and Mrs. Meyer’s

dish soap.

That’s why I’m so excited to share that ePantry has a special offer for my wonderful

readers! When you sign up for ePantry using my referral link, you’ll get a free Mrs.

Meyer's Cleaning Kit. The offer includes a Casabella cleaning caddy, Mrs. Meyer's dish

soap, Mrs. Meyer's hand soap, Grove Collaborative kitchen towel and Grove

Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges.
Displaying MMCD_shortlist.jpg


I'm loving the walnut scrubber sponge - it's actually made of crushed walnuts, which are

not only eco-friendly but clean tough messes without scratching. The kitchen towel is

super absorbent and looks great hanging in my kitchen. And I can never get enough

Mrs. Meyer’s products - their amazing scents make clean-up so much more enjoyable.

Plus, the caddy keeps all of my cleaning products together in one portable place. Now

whenever the cleaning mood strikes, I can simply grab my caddy and go!

Along with monthly deliveries from ePantry, the Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Kit has been a

huge timesaver for me as I get my home ready for the New Year.

Want to get your Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Kit and see why I love ePantry? Here’s how it

works:

Here’s how it works:

1. Sign up for ePantry through [This Link! ]. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer's

Cleaning Kit free when you sign up!

2. Answer a few quick questions about your family and how clean you keep your home

(be honest!). This takes under 30 seconds and ePantry uses your responses to

customize your first basket.

3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize the basket of products to suit

your needs by adding or removing items.

4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the

combination of products and scents you want to receive in your first box. (I’m definitely

ordering more of the walnut scrubber sponges!)

5. You made it! Click finish & pay and place your order. (You may wonder what you did

without ePantry!)

6. Stick to your New Year’s resolution with free shipping on your second order. To

receive free shipping, make sure you select the free 60 day VIP Trial after you check out.

7. Already hooked on ePantry? Existing customers click here [http://epantry.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=93&aff_id=189] to get 50% off

the Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Kit with your next order.

Don’t forget this special offer is only available until [insert date] or while supplies last.

Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

articles