Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

HotelSpa 4-in Chrome Shower Head With Handheld Shower Combo Review!

I love, I mean really LOVE my new
stylish and attractive, very useful
Showerhead combo set!
It was so very easy to install
and there are no leaks at all!
It is such a great invention and product!
The only problem that i have is
that the extension piece does not stay
up without being wrapped around the "hose"
But thats not the fault of the company
It is because I need a new higher bar.
Other then that I am 100% happy!
The stainless steel gives the shower
a whole new look compared
to the white, plastic set we had
The settings are perfect for everyone
no matter what they want!
My favorite setting is the mist
and my daughter most enjoys that
she can shower with mommy
while having her own little shower
that she can hold!
We are a very happy family!
Receiving an item at a discounted rate
has no affect at all on my personal
and honest opinions or thoughts!
pm50a239c152a1e9606dcf1bb758485373

No comments:

Post a Comment

articles