Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Book of Adam - Town Secrets By Scott Gelowitz Review


The Book of Adam - Town Secrets By Scott Gelowitz Review
I will be honest I didn't enjoy this book as much as I would have expected. I would think that this book is more toward the younger crowd. Others have said
"The Book of Adam - Town Secrets by Scott Gelowitz is a fun and well written young adult adventure book that will easily captivate adults with its intriguing story and complex characters...Thirteen-year-old Adam McTaggart will take you on the adventure of a lifetime as secret after secret is discovered while he racing to find the Town Secret before someone else dangerous does...

The author did such a great job with the details in this book that everything feels real and intimate. The entire book is a thrilling adventure that will keep you turn page after page. This was a perfect addition to my 10 year old son's library!!!

Age Level: 8 - 18 | Grade Level: 6 - 12"
and
" I thought what a great way to discover a new author.

The Book of Adam- Town Secrets is geared more towards the young adult group. I still enjoyed it and actually appreciated a book I could get engrossed in, engage with but I could easily put it down to take care of life in general and come back to it without missing beat. The book is very well written and flows nicely."

f


No comments:

Post a Comment

articles