Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Review of Amazing Bohemia Flower Platform Wedges Beach Thong Sandals

Bronze Times(TM)
Women's Bohemia Flower Platform Wedges
Beach Thong Sandals





First off I purchased these sandals because I am simply tired of buying uncomfortable garbage at every shoe store and having to end up wearing my sneakers in the summer! The Bronze Times(TM) Women's Bohemia Flower Platform Wedges Beach Thong Sandals are Super comfortable! I Hate wearing flip flops because of the pressure they put between your toes as well as the pain caused by the hardness of the ground you can feel when walking in them! These Sandals are Perfect! The heel is just the right size to give you the boost of umph that every lady loves!
The material used to create the Thong straps is super soft and has an amazing feel on even the most sensitive toes.
I plan on buying one of each color for myself eventually and maybe a few pairs for friends and family!
The Color is Absolutely amazing not to mention that the Rubber sole actually looks like Bamboo which I love!
I have wore the sandals for 2 days all day so far and have had no pain or rubbing or soreness anywhere!

You Can Purchase yours Here!!! Price: $11.99 & FREE Shipping







I'm in love!! Thank you Bronze Times(TM) for finally having a sandal that I can wear comfortable and still be stylish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

articles