Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Solution Review





Okay, So lets start with the obvious after going from 108lbs to 142lbs in 7 months stretch marks were bound to come. When I was pregnant with my daughter this is what happened. Since then I have been self conscience about my body because of the awful marks. I listed to everyone and used coca butter every day while i was pregnant and for 4 months after having my daughter. It did absolutely nothing! If something is going to work its not going to take a year, right? So when I started looking around of course, I was extremely skeptical.

I ordered my first bottle of 180 Cosmetics Stretch Mark Solution a little over a week ago and I have already noticed an EXTREME difference in the appearance of my stretch marks! Those uneven, indented marks that have kept me from my bikini seem to be slowly disappearing! I just feel so confident with my stomach now, I cant wait for summer!

I use it everyday since i have got it! I put it on in the morning when i wake up and at night before I go to bed! It has no smell at all that i have found and it doesnt make my clothes oily or smudgy like the coca butter sometimes did!

I have already informed all my friends and family but I wanted to share with my readers!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

articles